[GRASSLIST:4105] nviz don't compile

Michele michele.rocc at libero.it
Thu Aug 5 06:54:20 EDT 2004

Hi,

I compiled grass57 with the exp_2004_07_31 sources and nviz do not start giving the following error:

Error: couldn't execute "nviz": no such file or directory

Anyway what I find strange is that I also have in the same system a full working version (including nviz) of grass57 compiled from the exp_2004_07_10 sources.
I use Debian 3.0 woody (stable release).

Did some very important change are interesting the nviz source code or do I have to consider it a normal bug for an exeperimental snapshot?

Thanks, Michele.