[GRASSLIST:4132] r.support

Martin May mmay at ifgi.uni-muenster.de
Sun Aug 8 16:13:13 EDT 2004

Hi!

I am working with Grass 5.7.0.
To fill some null-cells in a float-raster-heightmap I tried to utilize
r.fillnulls. The script produces values far away from the surrounding
values.
So I looked into this script and found the command:
v.surf.rst -v ...
My heightmap isn't cell so - it doesn't work. Might be because of high
temperatures in my town but I remembered about a tool called r.support
in older grass-versions, which generated the cell-headers.

So I searched for this tool in the manuals and there are some dead links
to it - it is not there.

Can you give me a hint about how to solve the problem?

Greetings
Martin