[GRASSLIST:4196] Re: ITCSpam: Adding CATS to buffered lines (Grass5.7)

Craig Aumann caumann at ualberta.ca
Tue Aug 17 11:57:47 EDT 2004

Thanks!  That's certainly a bit cleaner.

I don't understand your v.overlay command, however. My version of
Grass5.7 doesn't have an ofield option.  Similarly, I don't see why
field=1 should send things to the output - the only options I see are
afield and bfield.

A bit confused by what you mean!
Craig