[GRASSLIST:4206] update to tcltkgrass for GRASS 5.7

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Aug 18 17:36:29 EDT 2004

With the much appreciated help of Glynn Clements, I just completed a major
overhaul of tcltkgrass for GRASS 5.7. The updates have been committed to the
CVS and I have posted a package of updates on my web site
<http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/grass.htm>

Major changes include:

-Major cleanup of tcltk procedures for building tcltkgrass menus and calling
GRASS commands (gui.tcl)
-Associated changes to the workings of the menus (menu.tcl) that eliminate
some minor but annoying bugs and menu items for things that no longer
function under GRASS 5.7.
-Better support in tcltkgrass for Grid3D operations. There are a set of
updated scripts that go along with this and are included in the *.tar.gz
package on the website.

Michael Barton

Michael Barton, Professor & Curator
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Societies
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671