[GRASSLIST:4266] Re: Releasing GRASS modules

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Aug 27 09:46:15 EDT 2004

Hello Benjamin,

could you explain briefly which methods you are using for your modules
(statistical methods like GAM, ANN)? Is it comparable to GRASP
(http://www.cscf.ch/grasp/grasp-r/index.html) - unfortunately not fully
implemented in GRASS (no easy export of raster to GRASP)  - it sounds very
promising and I am looking forward to give it a try.

cheers Martin

[....]