[GRASSLIST:4273] RE: r.resamp.rst

Javier A. Yebrin javier.yebrin at ing.unitn.it
Mon Aug 30 05:55:30 EDT 2004

Hello, I had the same problem. The module r.resamp.rst is not available in the GRASS 5.7.0 sources.
I had to download and compile GRASS 5.3.0 where this module does exist. I don't know if it is included
in the latest CVS version of 5.7, but even so, you need to download 5.3.0 first.
Hope this helps.
Javier Yebrin