[GRASSLIST:5048] Re: mms - prms

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Dec 3 12:02:43 EST 2004

Edgar,

compilation of GRASS requires the GRASS (5.7) source code.

You can grab it here:
http://grass.itc.it/download.html#g57
-> 5.7.0 (getting old these days)
-> CVS snapshot
-> CVS

It comes with an INSTALL file.
The source code directories (5.7.0 / snapshot) contain
subdirectories with examples how to run 'configure'
on various platforms (further donations welcome).

The file REQUIREMENTS.html explains the needed extra libraries
such as GDAL, PROJ etc.

Hope this helps

 Markus

Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it