[GRASSLIST:5067] Re: Width of geogrid lines in ps.map

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 19:12:04 EST 2004

> Is is possible to control the width of the lines that the geogrid
> function draws when using ps.map?  I am converting the ps.map
> generated postscript file to pdf via ps2pdf and then printing.  The
> printed geogrid lines are extremely thin and hardly noticeable.

no, but it wouldn't be too hard for someone to add.
(copy code from 'vlines width #')

If you are keen you could try editing the postscript file directly in a
text editor. (search towards the very bottom for the coordinate value)

add line width with a line like
2.00000000 W

after the lines starting with "F" around there.

? worth a shot.

or try changing the color from grey to black.

I found which printer you used made a big difference; lasers being hard
to see the lines, ink jets easy.

Hamish