[GRASSLIST:5069] Re: Width of geogrid lines in ps.map

Brent Crittenden brent.crittenden at hasletwireless.net
Mon Dec 6 23:56:47 EST 2004

Hamish,

Thanks for reply, and I apologize for the double post.  Newbie.

Good news and bad news.  Good news is I successfully hacked my first
postscript file and made the grid lines wider!  Bad news is that is
appears that the raster file portion of the postscript file was some
kind of binary that was blasted when I saved the postscript file as
text.  The resulting postscript file still converted to pdf, but all
that was left really nice, width-controlled lines.

I echo your request for "someone" to add line width control to the
geogrid function in ps.map.

Brent