[GRASSLIST:5157] Re: Early Report on Grass 5.4 Cygwin Binary

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 14:42:08 EST 2004

I meant to comment on this too. It is really great to have a working
up-to-date NVIZ etc. I found however that it really required a
bleeding-edge Cygwin installation to have it working, e.g. wouldn't work
without libtiff5. Also r.in.gdal was looking for Jasper etc. If you have a
lot of bandwidth and can first update your Cygwin to all the latest
packages and include everything it should be no problem.

Well done to whoever compiled it!

Paul