[GRASSLIST:5203] Cygwin and GDAL libraries

knut.langeland at nina.no knut.langeland at nina.no
Tue Dec 21 05:37:52 EST 2004

Hi

I'm running GRASS 5.7 on Cygwin and have  problems installing the
GDAL/OGR libraries and making it work with GRASS.
As I understand it I need to install them to use r.out.gdal and
v.out.ogr., and I understand that it's not stright forward to install
and use them with GRASS on Cygwin. I've searched the net for more
information, but there was limited info about the subject.
So, does any of you GRASSers out there have any experience with GDAL/OGR
libraries and Cygwin/GRASS?
All leads are highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Knut