[GRASSLIST:2468] Re: native resolution of raster maps

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Wed Feb 4 21:50:06 EST 2004

Presuming I'm understanding the question right, what you're looking for
is just:
g.region rast=nameofexistingmap

to make the current region match that of the existing map.

But that's only part of the question, because it sounds like you're
mixing things with different spatial units?  Or maybe you mean that the
resolution _corresponds_ to 10m resolution but is actually in lat/long
coordinates/units?

Scott Mitchell

------
Scott W. Mitchell		Scott_Mitchell at carleton.ca
Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
Carleton University, B349 Loeb Building
Ottawa, ON Canada
+1-613-520-2600 ext 2695