[GRASSLIST:2469] Re: native resolution of raster maps

Ian Macmillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 4 23:17:29 EST 2004

In addition you can actually get a smaller resolution in a lat-long location,
just use decimal degrees.

For example you can do

g.region nsres=0.00013889 ewres=0.00013889
(this corresponds to ~15m resolution)

or you can set a region to the boundary of a raster, and a different resolution
at the same time.

g.region raster=your_rast nsres=0.000833 ewres=0.00083

Good luck, ian