[GRASSLIST:2589] Re: 1)mapcalc 2)Idrisi

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Fri Feb 13 02:47:52 EST 2004

edmund at helmug.gr wrote:

> 1)during my last compilation of GRASS i received an error on
> r.mapcalc3 (the module i need most this period...Murphy's Law i
> suppose.
>
> The make of the module ends with:
>
> ld:can't locate file for -lhistory Error 1

This appears to be a bug in r.mapcalc3/Gmakefile; it should use
$(READLINELIBPATH) (which is set to the argument to the
--with-readline-libs= configure switch), but it doesn't.

Change the line:

LIBES = $(GISLIB) $(BTREELIB) $(ROWIOLIB) $(READLINELIB) $(HISTORYLIB)

to:

LIBES = $(GISLIB) $(BTREELIB) $(ROWIOLIB) $(READLINELIBPATH) $(READLINELIB) $(HISTORYLIB)