[GRASSLIST:2720] v.digit in grass 5.7 editing attributes problem

FRANCESCO francesco.pirotti at unipd.it
Tue Feb 24 12:34:13 EST 2004

Hello GRASSies,

I have a recurring problem in GRASS 5.7:
for some reason if I digitize new vectors or try to edit old ones I cannot
edit any of the attribute values in the columns in my database (simple dbf
connection).

When I query a vector  I get only the window with the values, without a submit
button to update the value.  ( In case I digitize a new vector I get default
value of "0" for int columns added after the 'cat' column and no "submit"
button).

I can say already that the vector is in my mapset, that the permissions are
set right.

Does anybody know what the causes could be?

Thanks a million
Francesco Pirotti