[GRASSLIST:2726] Re: How to get topology of area edges

Robert Stein rjstein at iu.edu
Tue Feb 24 07:49:18 EST 2004

Hi Radim,

    Thanks for the response...  however, I actually am quite interested in
the arc-node representations for their implicit representation of
neighboring cells...  So if someone could tell me how to reconstruct the
area polygons from the arc-node formated files that would be very helpful...
Thanks very much

Sincerely,

Rob

Robert Stein