[GRASSLIST:2725] Problem importing arc info file

Leonardo Lami leo.lami at katamail.com
Tue Feb 24 06:46:33 EST 2004

Sorry but I have never worked with arc/info files and so i have again
problems.

I have seven files for my dtm layer:
dblbnd.adf
hdr.adf
log
prj.adf
sta.adf
w001001.adf
w001001x.adf

I added:

yllcorner:4675800
xllcorner:1550000
nrows:2492
ncols:2272
cellsize:100

at the bottom of the w001001.adf file but when i run r.in.arc the output
message say:

r.in.arc: ** errors detected in header section **
  illegal line in header
  "yllcorner:4675800"
  "yllcorner" field missing from header
  "xllcorner" field missing from header
  "nrows" field missing from header
  "ncols" field missing from header
  "cellsize" field missing from header
  "nodata_value" field missing from header
Can't proceed

May be I mismatch the file where I add the header or its format.
Can you help me

Thank you very much

Leonardo Lami