[GRASSLIST:2741] dxf-shp-v.digit

Bettina Bebird at gmx.net
Wed Feb 25 05:20:48 EST 2004

Hello

I would like to insert a dxf-file in GRASS GIS 5.0.3.
I have loaded the "Layer with Line data" via v.in.dxf, which I can see on
the monitor.
How I can load layer with texts from a dxf file. At the moment, I can just
see contour lines.

Another problem:
I tried to insert a shp-file in GRASS GIS 5.7
The following error message appears:
v.in.ogr: relocation error: v.in.ogr: undefined symbol: OGRGetDriverCount
Does anyone knows where this error comes from?

My last question:
I labeld some areas (v.digit) ? entered a category number and edit the
category file in v.support.
Now I can see the category number when I run v.digit.
How can I make the given name visible?

Thank you for your help

Bettina