[GRASSLIST:2744] Re: Problem importing arc info file

Leonardo Lami leo.lami at katamail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:51:15 EST 2004

I added the header at the beginning of w001001.adf file in this way:

ncols 2492
nrows 2272
xllcorner 4675800
yllcorner 1550000
cellsize 100
NODATA_value -9999
'
ÿÿü Xîè  "#Ð#.»7A&'
 èŠRAì ˆÈî 8A±Ù ŸÁœRA2  3  4  5  6 (7 08 89 @: H; P< X= `> h? p@ xA €B ˆC D
~E  F šG °H žI ÀJ ÈK ÐL ØM àN èO ðP øQ  R   S   T   U   V  (W  0X  8Y  @Z  H[
P\  X]  `^  h_  p`  xa  €b  ˆc  d  ~e   f  šg  °h  ži  Àj  Èk  Ðl  Øm  àn
èo  ðp  øq  r   s   t   u   v  (w  0x  8y  @z  H{  P|  X}  `~  h  p€  x  €,
ˆƒ  "  ~…   †  š‡  °ˆ  ž‰  ÀŠ  È<  ÐŒ  ؍  àŽ  è  ð  ø'  '   "   "   *   -
(-  0~  8™  @š  H>  Pœ  X  `ž  hŸ  p   x¡  €¢  ˆ£  €  ~¥   Š  š§  °š  ž©
Àª  È«  Ь  Ø­  à®  è¯  ð°  ø±  ²   ³   Ž   µ   ¶  (·  0ž  8¹  @º  H»  PŒ  Xœ
`Ÿ  h¿  pÀ  xÁ  €Â  ˆÃ  Ä  ~Å   Æ  šÇ  °È  žÉ  ÀÊ  ÈË  ÐÌ.......

I add part of the file because I'm not sure if it is data file.

But the output message now say:

r.in.arc input=/home/Documenti/AAA-verificare/DTM_nuovo/dtm/w001001x.adf
output=w001001 type=CELL mult=1.0  0%ERROR: data conversion failed at row 1,
col 1

Where do I wrong?

Thank you again
Leonardo Lami