[GRASSLIST:2768] Re: : NVIZ

samuel cavalcante grassmanbr at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 22:54:00 EST 2004

hi hamish,
the error message is the following:

child killed: segmentation violation
    while executing
"exec /grass/etc/nviz2.2/NVWISH2.2 -f
/grass/etc/nviz2.2/scripts/nviz2.2_script -name NVIZ >&@stdout"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval exec $env(GISBASE)/etc/nviz2.2/NVWISH2.2 -f
$env(GISBASE)/etc/nviz2.2/scripts/nviz2.2_script -name NVIZ >&@stdout"
    invoked from within
"if {$argv == ""} {
#no arguments
eval exec $env(GISBASE)/etc/nviz2.2/NVWISH2.2 -f
$env(GISBASE)/etc/nviz2.2/scripts/nviz2.2_script -name NVIZ >&@stdo..."
    (file "/grass/bin/nviz" line 16)

actually i have installed grass through a debian package, but unstalled it
and re installed grass through grass.itc.it binaries..but it is still not
runing...
thanks in advance
samuel