[GRASSLIST:2778] Re: : NVIZ [compiling grass on debian]

samuel cavalcante grassmanbr at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 06:23:42 EST 2004

hi again
i think this question was already answered...but i can not  find it in the
mailing archives..maybe cause my english is too poor...so i'm sorry if i put
this problem "again"
when i try to compile grass5.0.3 it seems that there is some kind of a
incompatibility...if i
fill the dependencies for OpenGl includes, tk includes (usr/iclude/tcl8.3)
does not recognise the tk.h there ...if i fix the problem with "tk includes"
i have problem with "opengl includes"....
how do i proceed in this case?
thanks in advance
samuel