[GRASSLIST:2779] mailing list for beginners

samuel cavalcante grassmanbr at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 06:36:23 EST 2004

hi all....
i am a newbie n the linux and opensource world so i am having some typical
beginners difficulties even in install or compile grass...
i think that interest in grass ( and in open source in general) is growing
and so you have to prepare yourselves to receive more and more newbies in
this list...
why not create a beginners mailing list?
i am expending some weeks trying to run nviz but i always fail...(so, maybe
it must be writen a "grass for dummies" for people like me...)...the error
mesages are driving me insane (laughs)...
well...meanwhile i try to learn  grass without nviz...maybe some day i'll
see it running
thnks
samuel