[GRASSLIST:2781] Re: mailing list for beginners

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Sat Feb 28 09:42:57 EST 2004

samuel cavalcante wrote:

[...]
> why not create a beginners mailing list?
> i am expending some weeks trying to run nviz but i always fail...(so, maybe
> it must be writen a "grass for dummies" for people like me...)...the error
> mesages are driving me insane (laughs)...

Difficulties in running NVIZ are not a simple beginner's problem. It is
probably not your fault and likely some complex bug. There is often not
a simple answer and there is a good chance that the only way you will
get NVIZ running well on your system is to become an expert programmer
and debug it yourself!