[GRASSLIST:2158] RE: [GRASS5] raster georectification

Uttam Kumar uttamkumar123 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:09:30 EST 2004

Probably merging the three images will give a better vieww of  the
heterogeneous  clusters that are created  after generating a composite
image. Yet as far as "paying for time" is concerned,it is better to use
1. i.group
2. i.points
3. i.target and
4. i.rectify to georegister the images. The transformation of images
generally don't consume much time. So better to work on the three images
separately.

with regards,

uttam.