[GRASSLIST:2391] Re: best way to extract stream network

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Jan 29 07:54:39 EST 2004

Here is a page with different command to extract river network:

http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/grasswork/grassclass/grass5tutor02/rflow.phtml

Chears, Max

note: change my e-mail reference to massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
      because the old one will be deleted soon.
Ing.  Massimiliano Cannata
Istituto di Scienze della Terra - SUPSI
C.P. 72 - CH-6952 Canobbio (Ticino, Switzerland)
Tel +41 91 /935 12 25 - Fax +41 91 /935 12 09
eMail: massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Internet: http://www.ist.supsi.ch