[GRASSLIST:3830] Re: Startup problems - OSX 10.3.3

Steve Dorsey steve at dorseygraphics.com
Wed Jul 7 14:30:08 EDT 2004

As far as the libraries are concerned, I installed the latest (July 1?) versions. I am not sure if I
need to uninstall the old ones. If I need to do that, does anyone know how?

My "$PATH" results are below:

GRASS 5.7.-cvs:~ > $PATH
bash: /Applications/Grass/grass57/bin:/Applications/Grass/grass57/scripts:/usr/
11R6/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Users/spdorsey:/usr/bin:: No such file
r directory

Thanks for all your help!