[GRASSLIST:3877] fftw.so.2 error fixed

Carlos Henrique Grohmann guano at usp.br
Mon Jul 12 15:14:46 EDT 2004

So, for those with the ps.map problem with d.m in grass 5.7, it is possible to
fix by installing fftw2.15, which will provide libfftw.so.2, and will be
necessary to make a link to it named lidfftw.so.2, in /usr/lib.
the package can be found in rpm format (I guess that mandrake uses it) and in
tgz (for slack users).

if anyone needs the tgz package, I can send it.

cheers

Carlos
        Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc - PhD Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
     Linux User #89721  - guano at usp dot br -