[GRASSLIST:3938] Re: mysql: Cannot open select cursor

ivan marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Fri Jul 16 11:42:30 EDT 2004

Hi Radim

this is the answer....:

echo "select * from sentieri where cat = 1" | db.select
dbmi: Protocol error

it doesn't work...

but I tried to use postgreSQL and in this case I had not problems...
with postgreSQL, in fact, I can make a table without problems... and I
can insert attributes too....
with postgreSQL all is fine... but I would want to use mysql.... :-(

thanks....
ivan