[GRASSLIST:3978] GRASS -- JNI

bhriti_b bhriti_b at indiatimes.com
Wed Jul 21 05:17:59 EDT 2004

Hi

I am trying to use GRASS through "JAVA". And i came to know about the " GRASS -- JNI " package  , through which i can GRASS data from their applications written in java. I have also got the url from which i can download the JNI package ( http://www.vtt.co.ip/staff/sorokin/jni/grass ). But i am trying to download this package without any luck from past one week, because the site doesn't open. So is there any other site from which i can download this package? Please help.

With thanks and Regards

Bhriti Bhushan

Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
HelpClick on the image to chat with me