[GRASSLIST:3628] error cannot create table on v.in.ogr command

Didit Ahendra dee2t2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 14:26:14 EDT 2004

hi listers..,

Now I'm work with grass 5.7 and data from
ArcView(shape file).
A few minute ago, I want to import my data (.shp) in
grass with the attribute in database.
I use postgresql for database.But there is error while
I execute v.in.ogr command.

command that I execute and the error:
v.database driver=pg database=testdb schema=postgres
v.in.ogr dsn=/mnt/win/dewa/shp_file/administrasi/
output=administrasi layer=administrasi min_area=0.0001
type=boundary snap=0.001 -c
PROJ_INFO file not found for location latihan
PROJ_UNITS file not found for location latihan
Projection of input dataset and current location
appear to match.
Proceeding with import...
Layer: administrasi
DBMI-Postgres driver error:
Cannot execute:
create table postgres.administrasi (cat integer, ID
integer, KECAMATAN varchar ( 20 ), LUAS_AREA double
precision, BANGKITAN integer, TARIKAN integer)
ERROR:  Namespace "postgres" does not exist

ERROR: Cannot create table: create table
postgres.administrasi (cat
       integer, ID integer, KECAMATAN varchar ( 20 ),
LUAS_AREA double precision,
       BANGKITAN integer, TARIKAN integer)

can you help me to solve my problem,please?
thank's for your help before.

regard,

Didit