[GRASSLIST:3634] Re: error cannot create table on v.in.ogr command

Radim Blazek blazek at itc.it
Wed Jun 9 01:35:30 EDT 2004

schema option in v.database means the name of a schema
in Postgres database. Schemas are supported only in latest
versions of Postgres. Most probably you don't want to use
schemas at all, in that case, unset schema:
v.database driver=pg database=testdb schema=

If you realy want to use schemas, the schema 'postgres'
must exist in your database 'testdb'.

Radim