[GRASSLIST:3728] query:creation of maps

Indictrans Team indictrans at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 21 07:15:02 EDT 2004

sir,
 we r working in a group called Indictrans working on gnu/linux
 localisaton and e-governance etc. (ref www.indictrans.org) We wish to
 learn, use and popularise GRASS.During working on GRASS we get some
 problems.actually we have done operations like DIGITIZATION etc. on
 existing map.But we want to create a new map  .
we have referred to book OPEN SOURCE GIS:A GRASS GIS APPROACH and we
didn't get anything related to creation of new map.sir plz send us some
leads,links and information.

                                                                                                                                                                                                Thanking
                                                                                                                                                                                                you.
                                                                                                                                                                                               Indictrans