[GRASSLIST:3767] Retrieving point coordinates in GRASS5.7.0

SWlab swlab at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 28 15:11:16 EDT 2004

Hello all,
Playing around with GRASS5.7 is exciting but also sometimes a bit frustrating
an experience, as the reflexes from GRASS5.3 don't always work...

I'd like to find a way to get the coordinates of some points satisfying a
given (set of) WHERE constraint(s). Alternate problem : given one point
vector map, I'd like to output the points coordinate with the values of some
attributes. The quick solution would be a v.extract, but then I'd have to
select the points one by one with the mouse to get the coordinates, that's
gonna be timeconsuming, and not very portable...

Any idea welcomed,
Thx a lot in advance
P.
--
Soil & Water Laboratory
Dept. of Biological & Environmental Engineering