[GRASSLIST:3779] Re: unable to initialize GDAL bridge

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 09:09:08 EDT 2004

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Grant Yip wrote:

> Glynn, I didn't compile Grass53, I installed Grass53 using the binary from
> Rich Greenwood's site.  Is there a solution for the binary install?

I have some GRASS 5.3.0 Cygwin binaries that I think have shared GDAL
(dll), proj dll and NVIZ all working. Not confident enough to put them on
the GRASS website though and I don't have my own ftp site. If you or
somebody else could provide an ftp server I could upload them to it would
be good to try them.

Paul K