[GRASSLIST:3791] Re: PNG driver

Leonardo leo.lami at katamail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:44:50 EDT 2004

Alle 15:37, mercoledì 30 giugno 2004, SWlab ha scritto:
> > - vectors and the parts of rasters with black color are not drew on the
> > PNG file
>
> Likely to be a transparency problem: have you checked the values of
> GRASS_BACKGROUNDCOLOR and GRASS_TRANSPARENT ?

 I set GRASS_TRANSPARENT on or off but the result is the same: vectors and the
parts of rasters with black color are not drew on the PNG file.

I set the background color with GRASS_BACKGROUNDCOLOR but the background of
the PNG file results ever white, while the vectors and the parts of rasters
with black color are not drew.

Can you say to me how you setted GRASS_BACKGROUNDCOLOR and GRASS_TRANSPARENT
and if you reach to draw black without problems.

thank you

> > - i can not set the width of the vectors.
>
> I don't think you can change the width of vectors with d.vect in GRASS53.
> Try GRASS57, or use ps.map to get an EPS you can convert to PNG with gimp
thank you

bye
Leonardo Lami