[GRASSLIST:2790] error with grass5.7

hamdi ines hamdi_ines2003 at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 1 04:09:48 EST 2004

hello,
Markus i don't understand your answer because it concerns only the ogr2ogr error, but don't answer me how resolv the problem with d.m, d.vect grass command error, and what signify bus error.

Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 10:48:30AM +0100, hamdi ines wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm installed GRASS5.7 from the source of grass5.3_exp_17_01_2004
>
> in my platform redhat8.0 but when i use the command ogr, d.m, or d.vect i get the following error. can you help to resolv all this error:
>
> >GRASS 5.7.-cvs>d.m
>
> >GRASS 5.7.-cvs:~ > Error in startup script: child killed: bus error
> while executing
> >"exec ps.map -p"
> (procedure "DmPrint::init" line 14)
> invoked from within
> >"DmPrint::init"
> (procedure "main" line 30)
> invoked from within
> >"main $argc $argv"
> (file "/usr/local/grass57/etc/dm/d.m.tcl" line 785)
>
> >GRASS 5.7.-cvs:~ > ogr2ogr
> ogr2ogr: relocation error: ogr2ogr: undefined symbol: _ZTV13OGRLinearRing

You may need a fresh OGR/GDAL. Try the 1.2.0 from
http://www.remotesensing.org/gdal/

Markus

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail