[GRASSLIST:2865] php PostgreSQL frenzy - schema support in 5.7??

francesco.pirotti francesco.pirotti at unipd.it
Mon Mar 8 15:21:23 EST 2004

Hi,

I am on this crazy train writing scripts to make GRASS call phpPgAdmin (a
PostgreSQL database manager based on PHP scripting)
and viceversa.

1 -There is a question.  If I use v.in.ogr to throw my attributes table in
a pg database which has several schemas, the SQL scripts gives me an error
because I do not specify the schema.  Usually the schema is specified with
its name before a dot before the table name.  For example:
CREATE TABLE myschema.mytable
The problem is that I do not know where to specify schema name in GRASS
5.7.  Is there a way??

Thank you
Francesco