[GRASSLIST:2954] Re: invalid #dims or fields for site import

stef sepd2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 22:47:35 EST 2004

Thank you for your reply.. but this solutions does not
appear to fix the problem.

I am using s.in.dbf sites=horse input=horse  The file
I am including has one field: -116.656290 32.789870
horse

This is my error:
ERROR: ebuf -116.656290 nbuf 32.789870 @"Horse"

I have used s.in.dbf on another file, but the file did
not have any negative numbers.

Any suggestions? Is there another way to force this
site into the map?  Is it possible that my location
definitions are affecting this?

Thanks,
Stef