[GRASSLIST:3009] configuration error in grass5.03

temiz temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Tue Mar 23 05:58:44 EST 2004

I tried to configure grass5.03
It gave this error message:
"checking for fftw.h... no"
"checking for dfftw.h... no"
"configure: error: *** Unable to locate FFTW includes."

here is my configuration:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--without-FFTW \
--without-odbc \
--without-freetype \
--without-readline \
--without-lapack \
--with-tcltk-includes=/usr/include/ \
--with-tcltk-libs=/usr/lib/tcl8.4/ \
--with-postgres-includes=/usr/local/pgsql/include/ \
--with-postgres-libs=/usr/local/pgsql/lib/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Could you possibly tell me what the wrong was ?

regards

Ahmet Temiz
TURKEY

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.