[GRASSLIST:3046] Re: Problems with TclTk Aqua

Nick Cahill ndcahill at facstaff.wisc.edu
Mon Mar 29 15:14:59 EST 2004

The binaries supplied by Lorenzo Moretti already have the proper
version of tcl/tk. You just have to install Apple's X11 -- which has
the Aqua interface, by the way, for whatever that's worth - rather than
TclTKAquaBi-8.4.5. Lorenzo's work is terrific, by the way -- is there
any way that the GRASS team could see their way to hosting his binaries
on one or more of the official GRASS servers? They're hard to get a
hold of because his server is so overloaded.

Nick Cahill