[GRASSLIST:3047] Re: Problems with TclTk Aqua

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Mon Mar 29 15:23:35 EST 2004

On Mar 29, 2004, at 3:14 PM, Nick Cahill wrote:

> Lorenzo's work is terrific, by the way -- is there any way that the
> GRASS team could see their way to hosting his binaries on one or more
> of the official GRASS servers? They're hard to get a hold of because
> his server is so overloaded.

I'd be willing to host them at the University of Georgia, if that would
be helpful.

Chris

--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia

"Make the pie higher!" -- George W. Bush
--
Putting http://wecanstopspam.org in your email helps it pass through
overzealous spam filters.