[GRASSLIST:3457] Re: Hello

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at pf.pl
Thu May 20 17:15:22 EDT 2004

a suggestion on sources of data for Africa

for some time now there are African 90m (3 arcsec) elevation SRTM data
available at http://edcftp.cr.usgs.gov/pub/data/srtm/ for free
there is also Markus Neteler' s script for loading them into Grass available
somewhere on the net, Google it
(though honestly I haven't tried it yet :))