[GRASSLIST:3463] Geophysical/Potential field modules for GRASS?

Funkmeister funkmeister at lynxseismicdata.com
Fri May 21 12:50:41 EDT 2004

Hello, I will need to process/interpret some geophysical data (gravity,
mag) and I would like to use GRASS for this purpose. Is anyone aware of
any modules available for GRASS? I need to do things like trend
removal, terrian corrections, Bouguer correction, reduction to pole,
downward continuation, etc. I will also need to apply any number of 2-D
filters.

If there are no suitable modules, I will likely write them. So please
also let me know if anyone else is interested in such modules, and
features that would be desired.

Thank you,
Craig