[GRASSLIST:3497] Re: script for importing Terra-ASTER data

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed May 26 11:53:13 EDT 2004

I have had that problem with some scripts also and I don't know why. I
fixed it by opening a new file in nedit and copying all the text in the
offending script to the new file and saving it under a new name. This
is sort of waving a dead chicken.

Come to think of it, this has happened only with scripts I recently
received and now sent out via email. I will tar the file and resubmit
it here to see what happens. Let me know.

Michael