[GRASSLIST:3504] Re: script for importing Terra-ASTER data

Zbigniew Perski perski at us.edu.pl
Thu May 27 05:40:01 EDT 2004

Hi,

The script is working now. I have solved also the problem before using
dos2unix (following Paul Kelly suggestion). Unfortunately I can not
enjoy it in this moment because I have grass5.0.3. I am planning to
start in the next days with 5.7 so I will test it.

I have another question: which kind of ASTER processing level could be
read by your script? I mean, the scenes which I have are Level 1A.

Many thanks

Zbigniew