[GRASSLIST:4787] monitor doesn't open

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at pf.pl
Thu Nov 11 17:02:10 EST 2004

Hi

I have just installed a precompiled CVS Grass 5.7 30_10_2004. I can't start
any monitor. I didn't have this problem in any older CVS Grass 5.7.

Does anybody guess what could be wrong with my instalation? Thanks.

GRASS 5.7.cvs:~ > d.mon x0
Could not execute monitor: No such file or directory
No socket to connect to for monitor <x0>.
Problem selecting x0. Will try once more
No socket to connect to for monitor <x0>.

GRASS 5.7.cvs:~ > d.mon -L
name            description                    status
x0              X-windows graphics display     not running
x1              X-windows graphics display     not running
x2              X-windows graphics display     not running
x3              X-windows graphics display     not running
x4              X-windows graphics display     not running
x5              X-windows graphics display     not running
x6              X-windows graphics display     not running
CELL            Create GRASS Raster File       not running