[GRASSLIST:4855] vector digitizing

ivan marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Tue Nov 16 12:06:07 EST 2004

Dear users...
I have a question that can be stupid but at the moment I didn't solved
the problem....

I need to digitize sone elements along a river... like banks, axis and
so on....

I would whant to use grass 57 and v.digit but I have a problem: I start
to digit and, when I arrive at the end of the dimension of the monitor
and I try to pan, the process stop... I can't continue to digit from
where I was arrived before.....
I remember it was possible using old v.digit..... when you arrive to the
margin of the monitor you can decide to pan using right button...
what about this with grass 57 ?????
thank you very much

ivan