[GRASSLIST:4459] Re: Gandhi and Grass

Indictrans Team indictrans at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 4 09:05:56 EDT 2004

we are still strugling with the probelm of making the tcltk widget to
accept our own font for menues we tried wieh our own unicode based open
type font (Gargi ) and also some other fonts  based on iso8859-1 when we
use unicode based fonts it shows unicode numbers    and when  we used
iso8859 based ascii fonts it shows the text in english font
we are not very familliar with tcltk
please guide us on this issue.
thanking u .
shipra
pooja .
indictrans team

Hi Shipra, Pooja,

Thanks for you mail and efforts with the Hindi
Language localization of tcltkgrass.

I am marking CC of this mail to Markus (Coordinator
GRASS Development Team) and Dr. Masumoto (he was
very much involved with the i18n project).

Markus is trying to incorporate the i18n features and
localized message files into the GRASS mainstream.

Perhaps they can answer some of your questions too.

Bye

Venkatesh

P.S. I could not open the image in your html attachment.