[GRASSLIST:4473] Re: DEMPSTER-SHAFER modelling

Chavoux Luyt educluyt at sun.ac.za
Wed Oct 6 11:13:53 EDT 2004

Hi

Some time ago I read about a GRASS module for archeological modelling
using the DEMPSTER-SHAFER method. It had a link to an ESRI webpage
describing the method, but used in habitat analysis on ArcView. I would
like to know if the GRASS module can also be used for this purpose
(predicting occurence of animals from habitat factors) instead of for
archeology. Unfortunately I can't remember the author of the module (I
didn't at the time think it would be usefull for my puposes).

Any help will be appreciated.

Chavoux Luyt