[GRASSLIST:4474] Re: DEMPSTER-SHAFER modelling

benducke at compuserve.de benducke at compuserve.de
Wed Oct 6 12:32:24 EDT 2004

I wrote those modules a little while ago.
They work fine with GRASS 5.3 and can,
in principle be used for any sort of predictive model.
My plan is to adapt the code for GRASS 5.7 and commit
it to the CVS version.
I have no homepage or any place to distribute the current
version, but will email it to you if you want it.
Unfortunately, I am in Egypt right now and have no
access to my progs.
You will have to wait until I get back home at the
start of November.
You will also have to compile the modules yourself and
add them to your GRASS 5.3 installation.

Cheers,

Benjamin